Questions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon before Facelift Surgery
Signs of aging tend to show more conspicuously on the face than on other parts of the body. Facelift cosmetic surgery is a proven and effective procedure to address this condition and restore a more youthful looking face. However, it is important that this procedure should be performed only by a qualified facelift surgeon with a proven track record of success in this area. Safety and predictability of results should be the paramount concern in facelift surgery.
Dr. Trang Vo-Nguyen (Dr. V) is a board certified facial plastic surgeon providing facelift and various other procedures. Dr. V’s specialized training as a facial plastic surgeon places her in a strong position to perform facelift and other facial rejuvenation surgeries. She receives patients from Chantilly, Northern Virginia, Loudoun County, Fairfax, Prince William, Fauquier, Arlington, Middleburg, Leesburg, Manassas, Warrenton, and surrounding communities.
List of Suggested Questions
The patient should be prepared to ask all the necessary questions during the initial facelift cosmetic surgery consultation, and clarify all their doubts and concerns. Some of the important questions to ask are listed as follows:
• Are you a board certified surgeon, and whether in any specific area of specialization?
• Do you have special qualifications or training in the field of facial surgery?
• Where do you normally perform the facelift surgery, and do you have staff privileges at a hospital?
• How many facelift surgery procedures do you usually perform in a year?
• Does your support staff have the right training and qualifications?
• Where you a majority of your patients come from?
• Am I a good candidate for a facelift surgery?
• Can I choose any non-surgical facelift options instead of facelift surgery?
• Would you describe for me a wonderful, mundane or ho-hum, and an unacceptable outcome from a facelift procedure?
• Will you provide me with facelift surgery before and after photos of earlier patients?
• Can I talk to one of your staff members or a previous patient to get their perspective on facelift surgery?
• Do you use an accredited surgical room?
• Will the anesthesiologist be board certified?
• Would you have the necessary systems in place to deal with an emergency?
• Will I be able to consult with you at any stage during the treatment process?
• How long with the facelift procedure last in the operating room?
• Does a facelift involve any prior medical tests or health clearances?
• Are there any risks or complications that I should be aware of?
• Is the recovery process going to be long and painful?
As an experienced facial plastic surgeon, Dr. V will answer all queries of the patient accurately and in detail. She provides this procedure to patients in Chantilly, Northern Virginia, Loudoun County, Fairfax, Prince William, Fauquier, Arlington, Middleburg, Leesburg, Manassas, Warrenton, and nearby areas.
Patient should remain conscious of certain aspects during the consultation, such as whether the surgeon has review their medical history, whether the surgeon paid adequate personal attention to their needs, and whether the patient could understand and agree with the facelift surgical plan made during the consultation.
For more infomation please contact Dr. V. Dr. Trang Thuy Vo-Nguyen, known to her patients as “Dr. V,” is a board certified facial plastic surgeon providing the latest surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures in Northern Virginia, Leesburg, Loudoun, Fairfax, Warrenton, Fauquier, Arlington, Manassas, Middleburg, Prince William, and other areas. https://drvfacialplastics.com/contact-us/